Monday, March 1, 2010

Learning Java EE

During the last month I've been learning about Java EE. At first I was reading the free tutorials on coreservlets.com about subjects like servlets, struts, spring, hibernate and a bit about JSP.

After about 2-3 weeks I went to a bookstore to use a gift card I had received last year. I happened to find a Finnish book about Java EE-development which I bought. Buying the book turned out to be a good idea. Firstly I got to repeat a lot of the topics that I had read about the earlier weeks. Secondly the book was nice because it goes into almost all the necessary technologies for Java EE-development in the appropriate order in one place instead of me having to hunt around for tutorials online. Last but not least the book allowed me to catch up on a lot of Finnish programming terminology.

No comments:

Post a Comment